Monday, August 9, 2010

The W.A.R.R.I.O.R. In Every Woman Seminar

Strategies to Minimize Criminal Confrontation Seminar



The idea for the W.A.R.R.I.O.R. seminar was always in the back of my mind.   It was only after opening The Women’s Shooting Academy in early 2008 that I knew that women all across the country needed to step up and own their personal safety.

Being an American woman we have rights available to us because of our Constitution, many rights that women around the world are not privy to.  We can choose what to wear or what not to wear.  We can choose to vote or not vote.  We can choose who, what and where to worship.  Some of our choices may be beneficial to us and some may harm us permanently.  Never the less, our freedom grants us the ability to make wise and profitable choices every day.

Did you know that 4,000 American females are murdered each year?  Did you know there is a forcible rape every 5.8 minutes?  Did you know that if you are home when an intruder enters you stand a one in three chance of becoming a victim of a violent crime?  Did you know that there are many things you can do every day to minimize your chances of becoming a statistic?

Let me share with you one choice that I have made.  It is to make my mission to teach every woman in America to take their personal safety seriously and to make it their number one priority.

How can I accomplish that? By teaching women to be WARRIORS.

A warrior is every woman. She is many things to many people. She is a daughter, a wife, a mother, a sister, an aunt, a co-worker and a friend. Today’s woman is busy, busy wearing many hats. Women are nurturers by nature and masters of multi-tasking, they think about the safety of others, but not their own.

A warrior is a fighter. She is a woman determined to win all battles and I believe every women has a warrior spirit. You must prepare for the predator that is ready to attack at the opportune moment. The warrior woman finds herself in many situations and places as she goes about her day. We will explore what to do at home, at work, in your car, while traveling, and much more.

This seminar will teach proven strategies to minimize your chances of becoming a statistic. Awareness and the proper mindset will always play a key role in your safety. Pick up your sword and put on your shield, don't say “you can't” or “you won't”. Rise up with me; we CAN make a difference, one W.A.R.R.I.O.R. at a time.

Some topics that will be covered during this 4-hour (non-firearm) seminar include:

• What makes a criminal a criminal

• Awareness and Mindset

• The W.A.R.R.I.O.R. at home

• The W.A.R.R.I.O.R. as she goes about her day

• The W.A.R.R.I.O.R., safety in her car

• The traveling W.A.R.R.I.O.R.

• The social networking W.A.R.R.I.O.R.

• The working W.A.R.R.I.O.R.

• The W.A.R.R.I.O.R. mom and friend

• Lethal and non-lethal options

My dream for helping women is never ending.  I am always looking for and am open to new ideas.  I hope The Women’s Shooting Academy will one day be the premiere training academy for the entire western United States and to train others the Vicki Kawelmacher way of being true to yourself, not compromising your standards, and to get in touch with your inner feminine warrior.

I give credit to many people in my life for helping me; I am blessed and thankful for each and every one of them.  However, it is the love of my husband Tim and my children that I consider my greatest accomplishment in life.

The first WARRIOR Seminar is going to be on Saturday September 25th, 2010.  Time: 9:00am to 1:30pm
The cost is $60.00 per person and will include a student handbook.  This seminar is open to any woman 12 years and older.

Pre-Registration is required.  To register contact Vicki Kawelmacher at (775) 772-7064.  Payment is due in full when you register.

If you are interested in becoming a Certified WARRIOR Instructor, the next instructor training will be on Saturday September 11th, 2010.  Contact Vicki for details.

You can find additional information and dates at:
WWW.warriorineverywoman.com

Stay Safe- 

Vicki Kawelmacher
Founder & CEO

2 comments:

  1. Anything in Michigan that you are associated with?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not as of right now...I would LOVE to get an instructor trained in your area. I am more that willing to travel as long as we have enough confirmed students. Please consider sending me a private email.
    vicki@womensshootingacademy.com
    THANKS!
    Vicki-

    ReplyDelete

I welcome your comments and feedback. REMEMBER to keep it E rated for Everyone. Thanks!

-Vicki