Friday, August 31, 2012

WSA Signature Shirts


"There are two things I carry with me every day, God and my Gun”.  
 –Vicki Kawelmacher


Here is the first WSA team shirt, I am very excited to finally show it off!  I am staying true to my beliefs and wanted my shirt to represent that which is most important to me.  Some will love it and some will not.  I will be taking orders for the next two weeks.  These shirts are being produced outside of the United States, once I place the order we are looking at a lead time of about three weeks.  These are not t-shirts, they are drifit shirts, similar to an under armor material. 
  
If you would like some additional information including price and sizes please send an email to vicki@womensshootingacademy with the subject line WSA SHIRTS.

The ladies version comes in two colors and the men’s version comes in three colors.

$5.00 of every shirt sold will help support the FREE training that I am offering for women with signed protective orders.

Thanks for the continued love and support, without it there would be no WSA.

-V


No comments:

Post a Comment

I welcome your comments and feedback. REMEMBER to keep it E rated for Everyone. Thanks!

-Vicki